Navigating the Current Landscape for Nursing: Challenges and Opportunities
Register for this free virtual event and let us know if you have a question for the panelists.
This nursing week, the Toronto Academic Health Science Network (TAHSN) is hosting a panel discussion and Q&A on current challenges in our health-care system, current initiatives and proposed solutions.
The purpose of this event is to acknowledge Ontario's nurses and shine a light on the nursing profession as the backbone to Ontario's health-care system - past, present and future.
Open to all nurses including nursing students, clinicians, faculty and leaders in Ontario.
- Leigh Chapman, Chief Nursing Officer of Canada
- Karima Velji, Chief of Nursing and Professional Practice and Assistant Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health, Ontario
- Judy Linton, Chief Nursing Executive and Executive Vice President, Clinical Institutes and Quality Programs, Ontario Health
- Linda Johnston, Dean and Professor, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto
- Sonya Canzian, Executive Vice President, Clinical Programs, People and Chief Nursing & Health Professions Officer, Unity Health Toronto
- Jane Merkley, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Nurse Executive, Sinai Health